Spicy Cajun Chicken Wings
– 2 pounds chicken wings prepped
– I jar Cajun spice
– Olive oil
– 1 small onion finely diced
– 2 birds eye chilli or 1 scotch bonnet, finely chopped seeds left in if you wish to
– 1 large bowl
– 1 baking tray
– Sharp knife and chopping board
– Place the Chicken Wings in the large bowl.
– Drizzle some of the olive oil over the chicken wings and use your hands to rub it in giving them all an even coating.
– Now add to the bowl the Cajun spice, the onion and the chillies.
– Still using your hands really rub all of the spices into the wings; the oil will act as a natural adhesive for the ingredients to cling to the chicken.
– Arrange on the baking tray and scatter over any ingredients left in the bowl.
– Place in the oven for around 10 minutes, serve immediately.